Transition joints/crossovers

The transition joint, typically named as a Crossover or Crossover joint, provides for the interface between two different coupling designs. We are familiar to any type of premium threads required on one or both sides of the crossover.

A pup joint is a standard joint, but shorter in length. The pup joints usually come in lengths of 10, 15 and 20ft. 

Other types of specialty joints manufactured by Subseatec: 

  • Pup joints
  • Telescopic Joints
  • Keel Joints
  • Extension Joints